Danielle Wickstead Enterprise Project Coordinator and Operations Assistant
Assisting with the operational running of the mg摆脱 SETsquared Innovation Centre, which supports the success of new business.
Danielle is part of the Enterprise and Innovation team at the mg摆脱 SETsquared Innovation Centre. She is responsible for:
- engaging students into the Intrapreneurial Knowledge Exchange Enterprise Pathway (IKEEP) programme and supporting them through training and placements
- engaging local and regional SMEs into the IKEEP programme
- coordinating the Student Enterprise activities for entrepreneurial students and graduates
- supporting Innovation Centre members - from initial start-up to scale up
- ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of the centre
Danielle also assists with the digital marketing of SETsquared Bath and Student Enterprise activities.
Danielle started at the Innovation Centre in 2015 as a Customer Service Representative.
- BA (Hons) Education Studies, Bath Spa University, 2013
- PGCE Primary and Early Years, Bath Spa University, 2014